Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Undecided Voters

Andy Rooney said the other night he really doesn't believe there are undecided voters - they just aren't telling.

I stumbled accross this guy
http://cutto.blogspot.com/2004/10/contender.html
Has a good sense of humor

And his take on undecided voter

article ..............

The “focus groups” on TV are a fun, yet depressing, thing to see. Featured are “undecided voters” from all walks of life. They are shown clips of the candidates on a monitor and then vomit out their thoughts…

“I don’t know. Kerry’s hair was a bit out of place. He licks his tongue a lot too. I’m concerned how this might come into play during cabinet meetings. Will he have the respect of his Secretaries? On the other hand, Bush...”

“Well… I liked what Kerry said. But… I also liked what Bush said. They both talk so well. I just don’t know.”

I even heard one of them say, “If only we could blend the two of them together…”

Good Lord!

I say… JUST MAKE UP YOUR STUPID MIND YOU IDIOT!!!!!

snip................
http://cutto.blogspot.com/2004/10/dumb-and-dumber.html

Maybe I'll write him in Kerry R. Fox. Yeah I like that.

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home