Friday, January 06, 2006

Better

Man, that last post was pretty bad. I wasn't near as bad as I sounded.
Good week all and all. Good New Years. Got most of the Xmas stuff down and put away for the next 11 months. Some outside lights I didn't get to because I'm not into walking on a wet roof.
Had some beer with Nick the other night. Work is all wrapped up (well okay I have some things I should work on but I'll see.).

Same old news going around.
Wait one good one today.


Futurama - the animated TV series from Simpsons creator Matt Groening - may be resurrected two years after the show was axed by Fox. Reruns on the Cartoon Network and Comedy Central combined with strong DVD sales have kept the series alive. This interest has sparked discussions between 20th Century Fox TV and series creators Groening and David X. Cohen about reviving the show in much the same way Family Guy was brought back from the dead, Variety reports.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/06/futurama_revival/

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home