Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Catchin' Up

I'm back. I pretty much took all of last week off and now have spent a couple of days catching up on work. I stuffed myself several times last week, unhealthy but delicious. I'll just lay of the sweets and beer for a few - uh uh right.

What's new in the world? Nothing important as far as I can tell.

Dubba is schmoozing world leader since he can't get any support at home.
Snoop Dog gets arrested for drugs and guns.
Oil prices headed up.
Pammy & Kid Rock split blamed on Borat (oh please - where does this shit come from?).
New alternative paper in B'field called the Random Times seems to have caused some controversy. Hohummmm...........
Xmas buying frenzy is in full force.

I take back what I said about the beer. I need one.

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home