Thursday, March 15, 2007

Damn It's Hot



So it seems a lot of people think just because we've had an unusual warm spell in March, before spring even has started, that we'll have a scorching hot summer. Hello, Mr. Gore. I really recommend watching this video that was shown on UK Channel 4 a week or two ago. It is 75 mins long but has people of the highest credentials on it.

And just to be clear, I'm pretty pro environment. I think we're already overpopulated and straining the planet's resources. I think mega-corporations abuse our resources because they are driven only by the bottom line. I don't think Al Gore is a bad person but I really think he has overdone this and is being advised by too many people with an agenda. (Hell, I even voted for him when I correctly guessed my own party had nominated an idiot - yet I've still never forgiven his wife 'Tripper' for thinking she could clean up rock'n'roll, dumb uptight bitch). I hate the growth Bakersfield has gone through, actually all of California. Why we let huge developers eat up wildland and farmland while inner cities rot is ridiculous.

There is middle ground. Saving every sub species of snails is neither wise nor practical (even Stephen Jay Gould wrote an essay saying so. Just to side track SJG was one of the best science writers around. Easy to read and enjoyable. Great advocate of evolution. If you haven't ever read him there are several compilations of his essays in paperback. I didn't always agree with him but his writings were wonderful.)

The problem is the global warming crowd does not want middle ground. They want it their way and they lie and distort facts in an effort to get it. If there is science to back it up then use the science but use all the data and all the opinions out there.

<=========================================================> 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you have to divert attention from your argument by bringing in Tipper Gore? She sucks. I don't even remember what you were saying about global warming because all I can think about is Tipper Gore's suckiness.

12:20 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Prof Frink said...

Well as I said, I never got over it.

And if that distracted you well your attention span must be shorter than my .......

12:42 PM, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny that you bring up old satchel ass Gore and her religous crusade to censor rock and roll because back then she and her husbby were saying it was a moral issue. Now Algore is saying this global warming deal is a moral issue. I guess he disregarded his morals when he pushed through the smokey back room deal to sell Elk Hills to Oxy (the highest bid) when he was president of the Senate. His mom owns a hefty chunk of stock in Oxy which will go to him when she dies. Talk about raping the environment they bulldozed Indian burial grounds out there at Elk Hills and wont allow archelogical digs or anything else yeah real moral people and yet Algore supports them. But what the hell its only a bunch of dead California digger Indians and their sacred sites mean nothing what do I know. Global warming is a side show run by the freaks in this three ring circus we call America and Algore with his morality is laughing all the way to the bank. You throw all that in these wackos faces and they just say theres nothing wrong with owning stock or being a hypocrite, yeah whatever. How can the message be right when the messenger is corrupt.

I guess I'll watch that video now.

6:26 PM, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Would that lyrics bullshit fly at all today, even with all of the Fox news wingnuts?

6:29 PM, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home