Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Taxed Out

Hey I just thought that was funny since yesterday was tax day. As I've said before today should be election day. Didn't really matter as I had my taxes done a long time ago and I mailed the state's off Monday with what I owed(not much really).



Sorry for the lack of posts lately, mostly too busy or just lacking enthusiasm I guess. I'm wary of politics so much so I don't even care to watch Keith at 5. So much to tolerate just to see him beat up on Billo come worst person in the world time. Also while I still like KO a lot the obvious rah rah bias for Obama is getting more than old. Please, I think we all would like some change but just hoping for it does little to jive with reality. So far I have no clue what Obama will do that can effect this goodness and light some perceive him to be capable of producing. All I hear are suggestions to tax tax tax and then we can just pay to make everything right. Not that the other two are doing any better. IMHO this is the sorriest bunch of candidates we seen since 2000. Can we just start over?

<=========================================================> 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as you'd probably hate to admit it, Obama is the best of the worst--and he's not that bad. I figure that he's smart enough to surround himself with people who are as smart as Rove and Cheney, but hopefully the people he will appoint won't engage in illegal procedures strictly as a means to increase their personal wealth.

Yes, Keith is openly rooting for Obama. But he wouldn't be doing that if Hillary wasn't using the same vile tactics of the GOP and Fox News.

I read an article in Playboy (yes, I read the articles) about the Libertarian Presidential candidate, and I agree with his views. Come November, I might vote for him if I don't feel good about the Democratic nominee.

10:59 PM, April 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home