Monday, February 23, 2009

BACON!



Oh this is too good...

I’ll get right to the good stuff: for the entire month of February, 2009, I, Michael J. Nelson will eat nothing but bacon. Nothing, my friends, but bacon.
.....
Now for the fine print: “Bacon” shall hereafter refer to the cured and smoked fatty cuts of pork, either back, side or belly. In other words “American bacon”. No “Canadian bacon”, which is really just lunchmeat. No pork chops. No turkey bacon. No “tofacon” or any such horror. Just bacon.

No condiments allowed. No syrups, or hot sauces, or pureed vegetables in the form of ketchup. No sauces at all. Just nature’s finest bacon, all by its dignified self.

I am making allowances for the following beverages: beer, wine, martinis and water. No juices, no V8, nothing that could be construed as “healthy”. This is somewhat arbitrary, I grant you, but one bit of madness at a time, is my reasoning.


start here http://blog.rifftrax.com/
2009/01/31/bacon-stupidity/
and follow the former MST3000 funnyman on his quest.

All in all it reminds me of one of my favorite jokes...


In an effort to stay on my diet I taped a picture of a pig to the door of the refrigerator. I then rigged a sound box to 'Oink' every time I opened the door. Now whenever I look in the frig all I can think of is how much better everything is with bacon on it.

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home