Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Just a follow up

Well the IG (that would be me) has been too busy workin', relaxin' and just goofin'off to get much posted here ( I can hear the collective sigh of relief from all two of my readers).

Honestly not much is new. I'm growing tired of the political news - has anything worthy been stated in the last couple of weeks. The RNC convention was as big a circus as the DNC. GWB is feeling confident as polls show a boost in his ratings and chances of staying employed for the next four years.

No matter if it was the convention bounce or the smear against Kerry's military record, the Reps are all thrilled (did I say all - not too sure about that - I'm one and I'm anything but thrilled with Bush) as their boy is starting to make headway while in complete denial of his administration and the damage this country is experiencing due to their stupid antics to protect us all in the war on terror. What scares me the most is what 4 more years may bring. We shall have a failed empire, $500,000,000,000 dump into the sand of the middle-east, $5.00 a gallon gas and a supreme court bringing us the Christian rights way of thinking. Did I mention VP Dick!

This isn't the party I joined 30 years ago and yet the alternative is not really any better.

Give me a break!

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home