Monday, October 25, 2004

Toy of the Year

There are times my sophomoric humor just can't help it

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/25/robot_breaks_wind/

Then again a lot of men are afflilcted likewise. How else can you explain The Simpsons or Southpark. Two of my favorites.
And I say men because I don't know of any woman over the age of 19 that watches these shows. My wife just rolls her eyes and goes to another room. (an aside - She has on occassion chuckled at one of these shows when she's been in the room while I was watching. She however denies anything more than that single gag being slightly funny. She also was the one who bought her 18 yo nephew a remote control fart machine - I was jealous).

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home