Friday, May 19, 2006

That Snake's Going to Need a Clog

I wouldn't be sitting on that seat again soon....

A boy described yesterday how he paid a visit to the lavatory only to find a 2½ft snake slithering around the pan.

Daniel Peate, 11, lifted the lid and the snake reared its head and attempted to get out.

The reptile, thought to be a non-venomous, American corn snake, stayed in the lavatory for more than an hour. But it had disappeared back down below by the time the RSPCA arrived at the house in Ruyton, near Shrewsbury.

Daniel said: "I had the fright of my life when I looked down. There was this snake curled up at the bottom and it poked its head up. I called out for my dad because I thought it might be poisonous."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/05/18/
nsnake18.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/05/18/ixuknews.html



corn snake

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home