Sunday, July 09, 2006

Squirrel Tossin'


Okay I debated hard on rather to post this or not. I'm no PETA fan by any means but I really don't care for animal abusers either.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=
904119623&Mytoken=6D1B4898-122F-15B3-F3018C0EF7DAEFED41472784


Let's face it. Typical 20 somthin' B'field boy antics. And he seems proud to have pissed a lot of people off.
I put this video up on Myspace at 12' or so last night and it will get have 10'000 views by tonight and over 200 "I hate you" comments. Man it's so awesome.


I myself doubt the squirrels were hurt. (However he doesn't seem to know that ground squirrels aren't tree squirrels). Does he have any clue the danger presented to himself if scratched or bit? Revenge can be sweet.

Up to now I've found a number of his pics amusing.
http://screwtyping.com/

<=========================================================> 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We shall see how funny that is when the cruel little bastard comes down with the plague.

2:03 PM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger SixBeers said...

Hey they're just useless dumb fuckin animals.

They're a couple of cute fuzzy little squirrels in the video too.

1:12 PM, July 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha thats funny.

8:12 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home