Monday, June 05, 2006

Rehash

Well we're coming up on 06/06/06, like I mentioned back in April.
Lets see, a remake of The Omen. Election day. Sammy tomorrow. Looks okay to me.

Oh and Election day. This from back in Oct 2004.

If you are part of a society that votes, then do so. There may be no candidates and no measures you want to vote for ... but there are certain to be ones you want to vote against. By this rule you will rarely go wrong.
-- Robert Heinlein's "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long," in his masterpiece Time Enough For Love.

Reports are saying 4 in 10 might vote tomorrow.
One fellow I read says that we should stop income tax withholding and make everyone's total tax bill due on April 15th, then have the election the following Tuesday. Sounds right to me.

Weekend news, Car Into House in Oildale.
Reminds me of this post about a year ago.


<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home