Monday, April 23, 2007

GWB - The Great Communigator

He certainly isn't Reagan or Roosevelt (either one).

It's Hard Work

You know, it's a -- there is -- the President spends time at disasters.

Must... Resist... Saying... "Decider"...

My job is a job to make decisions. I'm a decision -- if the job description were, what do you do -- it's decision-maker.

Realization

I realized that there is an enemy of the United States that is active and is lethal. At further study of that enemy, I realized that they share an ideology, that these weren't -- that the -- and when you really think about it, the September the 11th attack was not the first attack.

There Was Attacks

There was a 1993 World Trade Center attack, there was attacks on our embassies in East Africa, there was an attack on the USS Cole, there have been other attacks on U.S. citizens, and that these attacks were instigated and carried out by cold-blooded killers who have a belief system.

Worldview

Nobody ought to ever hope to be a war President, or a presidency -- a President during war. But that's how I see the world.

http://www.first-draft.com/2007/04/your_president__3.html

<=========================================================> 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Jesus, that is awful.

11:39 AM, April 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Bush is just a lazy fucking frat boy. He wanted to be a war president because it alleviates all the pressure on his ass to clean up the country domestically. I respect the office more than I do the man and I cant wait to get his ass out of there. Its been a big money maker for all his big business buddies, well they better turn out the lights becuase the parties over. Dont get me wrong I dont like the defeatist democrats either, we started this war and we need to win it but for christ sakes we cant afford another phony republican like Bush. Yeah he has a messed up world view alright its all about the bottom line for him and his buddies a prime example of this is his refusal to clamp down on the border. They continue to let these poor sods come in here and take american jobs for about half as much as they should be paid. Bush and his buddies are bigger enemies of the american worker than any terrorists...

Thanks a lot Dave now I'm all pissed off!

1:37 PM, April 28, 2007  
Blogger Prof Frink said...

Then I've done my job.

3:09 PM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home