Saturday, November 06, 2004

Criticising Bush

One of my regular reads received a letter from another reader critical of his lack of respect for the Pres.
http://www.orbdesigns.com/bpages/2004/z20041101.php#Thursday

It's not the office - it's the occupant! I really enjoyed his reply and sent an email saying so and using one of my favorite quotes
Great reply Brian. Here is my favorite


"To announce that there should be no criticism
of the president, or that we are to stand by
the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American people." -
Theodore Roosevelt

After my last couple of posts some might think I am raving left-winger. Pretty funny. 'Fraid I'm one of those beer-drinkin' B'field boys. I've stated it before
http://indigenousgeek.blogspot.com/2004/08/
what-i-really-think.html
Course this is Bakersfield. Liberal is a republican who only owns one gun.

<=========================================================> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home