Sunday, January 28, 2007

Parking

With the the ubiquitous camera in the cell phone this was bound to happen.

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/



Of course some do it on purpose to protect their doors from dents from others. Some, my self included, just have trouble getting their vehicles into the dinky slots some place like to call parking places (blame this on greedy developers trying to meet government required minimum parking for buildings and the aholes that drive large oversized SUVs and trucks.)

<=========================================================> 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you realize that YOUR elected government offcials set the parking standards...not developers? very astute.

9:34 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Bake Town said...

Amen to that bit about the A-holes who drive oversized SUV’s. I have to restrain myself from flipping each and every one of them the bird.

9:35 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Prof Frink said...

Yes government sets the number of parking spaces required (and I'm no fan of government) but the developers come up with the actual layout of spaces and their size. I thought I was being critical of both.

And yes I drive a large vehicle but also own a midsized car. Sometimes I need a large vehicle and if I could afford a third car I might have an nice little sports car to run around in most of the time.

Hey BT go right ahead, it helps get the frustration out and it'll only cause me to cry a little.

9:56 AM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please visit my site, you drive like an asshole blackiejones.worpress.com

10:18 AM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home