Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Underground Garage

Well I've had enough of people around the office playing pop, crap or country music, often from their computers. I should start blocking it, just for spite. Naw, I'm not that mean. You know I often have to sit at people's desks to work on their workstations. They could have the courtesy to shut down their music.

Well that's not the real point of this post. Little Steven's Underground Garage is. I've started listening to shows on-line. I know it helps that I'm a big fan of his (vis a vis Bruce but also when he went solo). I think his Silvio character on the Sopranos is great. I've known but never really listened to the UG because like any such show it is relegated to late nights.



It is far more cool then I ever realized. Lots of archived shows all there for your listening pleasure.
This week's show is a tribute to Bob Dylan. Absolutely excellent.

It's nirvana baby!

http://www.littlestevensundergroundgarage.com/

<=========================================================> 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I've been meaning to check his show out, I think they run it on 98.5 the fox on sunday nights.

I saw little steven in the Nashville airport one time, hes kind of a prick, he wouldnt sign any autographs, it was 4:30 in the morning, I think he had been up all night and I know I had ahaha...

1:51 PM, June 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home