Monday, March 27, 2006

The b-list

If you're much into blogging then you've heard of the socalled a-list of bloggers.
Dave Winer, Doc Searls, Robert Scoble, Esther Dyson etc etc. They spend more time linking to each other than saying much, so I'm not going to help. While I read some of them and think they often have something to offer I also think they're pretty full of themselves at other times. Here is a simple guide.

But on that note Baketown has purposed a local get together of B'town bloggers. I'm unofficially dubbing it the b-list. As in Bakersfield, Baketown, B'town, B'field, Buckcity or 'We're just second best'. Take your pick.

Well I very much wish I might actually go, though meeting some of these people might change preconceived images I have of them now.

Unfortunately I won't be in town, so have a drink for me ya b-listers.

<=========================================================> 

1 Comments:

Blogger Bake Town said...

The B-List! I like it! I may have to re-name the entire event. I'm sorry you won't be able to make it, but don't worry, I have a feeling we'll be having another one soon. I'll keep you posted.

12:46 PM, March 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home