Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stupid Kids and Boys at School

Okay one more then I need to work.

This says it all. And yeah I think teacher unions are the problem, not lack of money.
And I send mine to private school and it ain't cheap.


This may be taken down.

Then read this from Fred this week.
http://www.fredoneverything.net/Boy%20Crisis.shtml

In short, girls haven’t come up. They have always done well in school. Boys have gone down. Why?

I can guess. Boys are churning wads of energy. They are physical and competitive. They want to climb things, test themselves, jump off of things, explore, drive fast, fight, behave like damn fools, and sack cities. In later years this energy may serve them well, but not yet. School is hellish for them, with its year after year of sitting, bored out of their skulls, while some drone babbles. It is worse for the bright, verging on child abuse. They hate it. I did.

Girls are more orderly, patient, accept rules with less resistance, and do their homework. They have better handwriting and cut pictures from magazines to paste into projects. They finish assignments on time. In general girls are easier to deal with, certainly for the female teachers who now are almost the only teachers.


I wish I could find one thing in there to disagree with.

<=========================================================> 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! I wish I could find something to disagree with too.

10:24 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home