Monday, January 29, 2007

Smartass Rants

Well that's about the best way to call what this blog is a least suppose to be. The trouble with reading all this web stuff is that it's not always easy to determine the intent of a post. Well just so everyone knows, there are two things that pretty much can define my attitude about most subjects, I'm a cynic and a smartass.

When you read something here it might be me bitching but more likely I'm just trying to take a light look at things. I'm often a curmudgeon but I'm willing to listen to any argument you have to show how wrong you are.

Oh stop. Life is often hard. Get it off your chest and then have a good laugh.

<=========================================================> 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No explanation necessary if people dont realize this is tongue in cheek they dont need to be reading it. There are Too many serious people taking too much stuff too seriously, like al gore as a legit defender of the environment.

10:21 AM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home