Friday, August 04, 2006

Catching Up

Busy after vacation.

Black Dog hears from Uncle Woody. No more clowning around. (it all started back here).

Israel continues to pound Hezbollah. Maybe they could have choosen other tactics but I'm amazed at the news focusing on civilian casualties. Yes they happen in war. The rockets can't be ignored by Israel. Hezbollah started it. It will be tough to finish but the IDF seems inclined.

Mel Gibson still anti-semitic. (Maybe not - read this in today's LA Times. Appears the man is one of those drunks whose whole demenor changes after a few.)

More good stuff from Fred. Read his last two #325 & 324.

Locally a little less heat. I need a rest so I can catch up at home this weekend.

<=========================================================> 

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Belardes said...

Ever since your comment on Black Dog's site I have been searching like crazy for a pic of Uncle Woody. I think I'm going to have to put a call out on my site...

-n.l.

3:27 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home