Monday, August 07, 2006

The Worst

Well I've said before that I don't much care for fast food chains.
I ended up at Burger King the other day, not by my own choosing. I was really hungry however and I was dumb enough to be swayed by a god damn poster ad.The Angus Burger (I didn't get mushrooms like the picture shows).


(I've removed the image at request of the host site...)

See the nice looking grill sear marks. Hmmmmmmm......

What I got was a steaming gray glob of something. The meat must have been loaded with water to steam so much. It had obviously been microwaved. The meat wasn't spoiled but did taste kind of old. To top it the sauce on it was equally as bad, very sweet with no tang as steak sauce should have.

I should have taken it back and complained. Instead after about 3 bites I couldn't take it and lost my appetite altogether, so why bother. I left it sitting right on top of the tray and left the tray on the table and walked out. I refilled my DP trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Hock - spit - yuckkkkkk.........

I think I need a Happy Jack's bacon cheese burger to recover.

Down with the King.

<=========================================================> 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The king is dead. Long live Happy Jacks.

9:11 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Brian McKim and/or Traci Skene said...

Please find different art. This is causing us a hit each and every time your blog page loads. We are trying to keep our bandwidth down. This is costing us money and bringing us no benefit.

Thank you.

8:29 AM, June 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home